For your convenience we offer onsite parking, children’s playroom and baby change facilities.
Child and adolescent health services include:
- 6-week newborn checks and infant feeding advice (also see antenatal care)
- Childhood immunisations (2, 4, 6 months, 12 months, 18 months, 4 years)
- Growth and development assessments
- Treatment of acute childhood illnesses (viral infections including coughs, colds, gastroenteritis, rashes)
- Asthma management
- Chronic condition management (asthma, epilepsy, coeliac disease, gastro-oesophageal reflux)
- Diagnosis and management of behavioral and psychological issues
- Diagnosis and management of skin issues (acne, warts, eczema)
- Counseling and advice regarding dietary issues.
We also have physiotherapists and psychologists onsite who treat children and adolescents.
Doctors at Bulli Medical Practice with interest and expertise in child and adolescent health include:
- Dr Jeffrey Hall
- Dr Julie Blaze
- Dr Michael Hanson
- Dr Amy Harkness
- Dr Saroja Gunasekera
- Dr Helen Maclean
- Dr Anna Putnis
- Immunisation: https://www.health.gov.au/health-topics/immunisation
- HealthInsite: www.healthinsite.gov.au