COVID 19 Vaccinations
- We are an approved COVID-19 vaccination clinic as part of the national roll-out program.
- We are always happy to accept new patients.
PLEASE NOTE: Our HotDoc online booking system is correct and is updated daily to reflect vaccine supply. There is no waiting list available, but we do encourage everyone to check online bookings regularly for any cancellations or additional availability.
Which vaccine is available, and what should I have?
We offer the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine or the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine.
- Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine is the only recommended vaccine for children aged 5-12 years. Vaccinations for this age group commence 10 January 2022. Children will receive a dose equivalent to one third of a standard adult dose. The interval between first and second dose for this age group is eight weeks.
- Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine is the preferred vaccine for people aged 12 to 59 years, but is now available for anyone over 12 years.
- AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine can be used in adults aged 60+ years or for those under 60 years where the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine is not available at the time of consultation. If you are under 60 years speak to your GP (doctor) to understand the risks and benefits of receiving the AstraZeneca vaccine.
- People of any age who have had their first dose of the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine without any serious adverse events should receive the second dose of AstraZeneca vaccine.
Subsequent doses and boosters
Everyone who makes an appointment for a 1st dose of a vaccine will be allocated their 2nd dose by our administration team and advised of the date and time both electronically and when they attend for their first dose.
We are providing third doses to severely immunocompromised people aged 12 years as per the ATAGI guidelines. Please contact the practice on 42844 622 for more information.
We are providing COVID-19 Pfizer booster vaccines. ATAGI recommends the booster vaccination to provide maximum protection against COVID-19. The booster is a safeguard against severe disease, particularly for older Australians and those in vulnerable groups. Please read our blog post about booster vaccines for more information.
Booking your appointment
- For first and second doses, please book online – please click on COVID-19 Vaccine Registered Nurse (and select either the AstraZeneca or Pfizer vaccine)
- For third doses and booster shots, please contact reception on 4284 4622.
Your Vaccine Appointment
Please do not come to your vaccination appointment if you:
- feel unwell with fever, cough, runny nose or other symptoms that could be from COVID-19
- are waiting for COVID-19 test results, or have tested positive for COVID-19
- are a close contact of someone with COVID-19, or
- are in quarantine.
If you have had another vaccine in the 14 days before your COVID-19 vaccine appointment, please let us know as we may need to reschedule your appointment.
If you cannot make it to your vaccination appointment, please contact us to arrange a new appointment.
Evidence of Vaccination
Once you have had your vaccinations, we will report to the Australian Immunisation Register (AIR). You will then be able to access your immunisation history through your Medicare Online account, the Medicare Express Plus app, myGov or My Health Record. We can also provide paper-based copies if required.