COVID 19 Vaccinations
Information about who can get vaccinated is regularly changing. Please review the NSW Health information regarding COVID-19 Vaccines to find out which vaccines and doses are recommended for each age and population group.
COVID-19 Booster 2023
The Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation (ATAGI) recommends a 2023 COVID-19 vaccine booster dose for adults in the following groups, if their last COVID-19 vaccine dose or confirmed infection (whichever is the most recent) was 6 months ago or longer, and regardless of the number of prior doses received.
- All adults aged 65 years and over
- Adults aged 18-64 years who have medical comorbidities that increase their risk of severe COVID-19, or disability with significant or complex health needs.
ATAGI advises the following groups should consider a 2023 booster dose if their last COVID-19 vaccine dose or confirmed infection (whichever is the most recent) was 6 months ago or longer, and regardless of the number of prior doses received, based on an individual risk benefit assessment with their immunisation provider
- All adults aged 18-64 years without risk factors for severe COVID-19
- Children and adolescents aged 5-17 years who have medical comorbidities that increase their risk of severe COVID-19, or disability with significant or complex health needs
ATAGI advises that a booster dose is not recommended at this time for children and adolescents aged under the age of 18 who do not have any risk factors for severe COVID-19.
The table below summarises ATAGI’s advice regarding 2023 COVID-19 Booster:
Can I have my 2023 COVID-19 booster with my annual flu vaccine?
Yes! COVID-19 vaccine can be co-administered with influenza and other vaccines. Bulli Medical Practice has not yet received our 2023 influenza vaccines but as soon as these are available, appointments will be made available and we will provide advice via the website and social media.
How do I book my COVID-19 booster appointment?
Please book online via the COVID-19 Vaccine Nurse via the book online booking on this website, or via HotDocs.
Your Vaccine/Booster Appointment
Please do not come to your vaccination appointment if you:
- feel unwell with fever, cough, runny nose or other symptoms that could be from COVID-19
- are waiting for COVID-19 test results, or have tested positive for COVID-19
- are a close contact of someone with COVID-19, or
- are in quarantine.
If you are unable to come to your vaccination appointment for any reason, please extend the courtesy of cancelling your appointment via online bookings or calling the practice on 4284 4622.
Evidence of Vaccination
Once you have had your vaccinations, we will report to the Australian Immunisation Register (AIR). You will then be able to access your immunisation history through your Medicare Online account, the Medicare Express Plus app, myGov or My Health Record. We can also provide paper-based copies if required.