Face-to-Face Appointments and Physical Distancing
May 22, 2020
We continue to provide face-to-face consultations for existing and new patients to meet everyone’s healthcare needs.
As COVID-19 restrictions ease, and we increase face-to-face appointments, we need your help to ensure we meet physical distancing guidelines in our waiting room.
If you are coming into the practice for an appointment:
- Please arrive on time or only a couple of minutes early for your appointment.
- When you arrive, press the intercom and wait for our reception staff to ask you some questions.
- If there are already too many patients in the waiting room, you may be asked to take a seat outside or to return to your vehicle to wait. We will call you when the doctor is available.
- If you aren’t able to wait outside or return to your vehicle, you may be asked to wait in one of our other rooms until your doctor is available.
- If possible, please limit the number of people attending the appointment to one patient and their carer if required.
Thanks for your ongoing cooperation and patience.