Join Our Team
Position Vacant: Contract VR GP
Our private-billing, GP-run practice has operated for over 125 years and we have a proud reputation and a growing patient base.
The clinical team includes 9 other VR GPs, a GP registrar, 4 practices nurses and a Clinical Services/Practice Manager.
We have a friendly, collegiate atmosphere and a supportive and efficient administrative team.
Our modern, recently renovated premises in the beach-side suburb of Bulli (70km south of Sydney) comprises:
- 10 consulting rooms
- two treatment rooms
- dedicated staff lunch and meeting spaces
- Co-located services include pathology collection, physiotherapy, podiatry, psychology and counselling.
Contractors receive 65% of billed income and can pursue areas of clinical interest within the broader team. There is also opportunity to be involved with GP registrar and medical student teaching. No routine after-hours obligations as the Practice subscribes to an after-hours deputising service.
Essential is a preparedness to:
- Visit patients at local aged care residential facilities as part of a roster (usually 1 day per week)
- Make other home visits if required
- Participate in the Saturday morning roster (usually 1 in five)
- Attend clinical meetings once a quarter
- Use Best Practice and other essential software including the Practice intranet
- Comply with Practice policies and procedures.
To apply contact Rebecca Jeffery, Clinical Services Manager on: 4284 4622 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org