Join our Weight Management Program
July 25, 2018
Obesity is a disease of energy regulation that requires ongoing management just like any other chronic illness.
The Bulli Medical Practice Weight Management Program includes:
- An initial 12-week program tailored to your goals
- Weekly visits with the practice nurse
- Monthly reviews with your doctor
- Referral to allied health partners
- Education topics include:
- Exercise and food diaries
- Diet and meal planning
- Eating out
- Reading food labels
- Healthy snacks
- Recipe adaptation
- Ongoing maintenance tailored to your individual circumstances.
We are currently recruiting patients to participate in our Weight Management Program. The program structure includes:
A pre-program visit: Where we discuss the program and establish if it is suitable for your needs.
An initial assessment: At the first visit, with both the nurse and the doctor, we establish your goals and work out a plan to follow over the initial 12-week program.
Weekly nurse visits: Where you meet with the nurse every week to check in and ensure that you’re receiving the support you need to meet your goals.
Monthly doctor visits: Where your doctor will review your progress every month and adjust your program as required.
Please contact 4284 4622 to book your pre-program visit, or book online via HotDocs.