Please note we offer onsite parking, children’s playroom as well as baby change facilities. We are open extended hours (8am – 8pm weekdays, and 8am – 12noon on Saturdays).
Services offered include:
- 6-week newborn checks and infant feeding advice (also see antenatal care)
- Childhood immunisations (2, 4, 6 months, 12 months, 18 months, 4 years)
- Growth and development assessments
- Treatment of acute childhood illnesses (viral infections including coughs, colds, gastroenteritis, rashes)
- Asthma management
- Chronic condition management (asthma, epilepsy, coeliac disease, gastro-oesophageal reflux)
- Diagnosis and management of behavioral and psychological issues
- Diagnosis and management of skin issues (acne, warts, eczema)
- Counseling and advice regarding dietary issues.
We also have physiotherapists and psychologists onsite who treat children and adolescents.
Doctors at Bulli Medical Practice with interest and expertise in child and adolescent health include:
- Dr Jeffrey Hall
- Dr Julie Blaze
- Dr Jemima Grant
- Dr Michael Hanson
- Dr Amy Harkness
- Dr Saroja Gunasekera
- Dr Helen Maclean
- Dr Nathan Beckman
- Dr Anna Putnis